Appoint an Ombudsman For Pensions
Petitioning: Minister for PENSIONS
Petitioner: KLRao started on February 2, 2017
I earnestly request the Minister for PENSIONS to appoint a retired Judge of Supreme Court as an OMBUDSMAN FOR PENSIONS, as Pensioners from Banks, Insurance Companies and other Departments have been suffering for considerable period
1) Pension is not paid from the date of the retirement
2) Pension is not being revised and updated, whenever wages of serving Employees are revised.
3) Family Pension is not revised .
4) Terminal Benefits are not paid .
5) Court Orders are not complied at all
6) Seniors and Super Seniors are mad to run Pillar to Post
7) Lacs of Pensioners and their Families have been suffering since long time.
8) Ombudsman For Pensions is quite Common in many Countries, to safe guard the interests of PENSIONERS
9 ) The Insurance Companies are exploiting by charging heavy Premium for Health insurance.
10) To take care of all these aspects and many more
of the Retired Employees of RBI, SBI, Public Sector Banks, LIC, General Insurance
Many Pensioners passed away , with mental turmoil.
Supreme Court says - PENSION Rules cannot be deviated , even then PENSIONERS do not get paid Properly. What they are paid is far less than, what they deserve . I am sure the MINISTRY will appoint OMBUDSMAN , soon and win the hearts of HUGE NUMBER OF PENSIONERS by getting JUSTICE.
I request all the Pensioners and Family Pensioners from RBI, SBI, Public Sector banks, LIC< General Insurance to sign and make the Campaign a SUCCESS.
I thank the Minister . Best Regards.
InternationalMember , Amnesty International, LONDON
VIZAG Dt Unit of Bank Pensioners
Resource Person, UGC-Academic Staff College, Andhra University, Waltair
Camp @ California