India Support Demonisation
Petitioning: GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Petitioner: Trivs started on November 15, 2016
Modi Sarkar's surgical strike on Black Money!!
Narendra Modi goverment took historical move to scrapped notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 from midnight, 8th November 2016 to curb the black money.
We the citizen of India should thank our beloved PM Narendra Modi and extend our unconditional support to fight against corruption, black money, terrorism, counterfeit currency and especially the corrupt leaders (who are misleading the nation).
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has time and again raised the issue of black money at the global forum, including at important multilateral summits and in bilateral meetings with leaders.
8 steps of PM Modi's surgical strike against black money:
1. SC-monitored SIT on Black Money
2. Jan Dhan Yojana
3. Renegotiation of Tax Treaties and Automatic Information Exchange Agreements with Tax Havens
4. The Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015 for Foreign Black Money
5. Income Disclosure Scheme, 2016
6. Penalty on Real Estate Transactions undertaken in Cash exceeding Rs 20,000
7. Tax Collection at Source on Cash Sales exceeding Rs 2 lakh
8. Benami Transaction (Prohibition) Amendment Bill
Summary of the important announcement :
1. Currency notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 denominations will not be leagl tender begining November 9, 2016.
2. ATM's initial withdrawal is limited to Rs 2500 until 18th Nov.
3. People can deposit Rs 500 and Rs 1000 old notes in their banks from November 10 till December 30, 2016.
4. It has been decided to suspend Toll across all National Highways and Airport parking till midnight of 18th November.
5. Emergency periods like hospitals, chemist, train / airline / metro ticket booking, Petrol / CNG pumps may accept the old notes to 24th November.
6. No changes in online, Debit/Credit card, cheque or any other plastic money transactions.
8. New notes of Rs 500 and Rs 2000 rupees are already in circulation now.
9. Those unable to deposit Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes by December 30, 2016 for some reason, can change till 31st March 2017 by furnishing ID proof.
We appeal to all sections of the society to re join and support this initiative and help the Goverment, Banks and Post offices to meet this challenge.
Let is ignore the temporary hardship
Let us fight against corruption, black money and corrupt leaders
Let us ensure that the nation's wealth benefits the poor.
Let us enable law-abiding citizens to get their due share and help senior citizens and women in need.
I am confident that 125 crore (excluding few lakhs) people of India would surely contribute their best to make this initiative a great success. Please sign and share this Petition to give your response to those corrupt leaders who are misleading the nation in the name of honesty, farmers, poors and extend your support to this crucial economic reform measure.
A Proud Indian
I support Mr Prime Minister..