Abolish of Pro rata method in Gujarat in Medical Admission from 2017
Petitioning: ministry of Health departement of Gujarat, dean of B J Medical, Govt of Gujarat
Petitioner: Lalu Karsara started on February 14, 2017
Today we hear that Govt of Gujarat had declare Pro rata continue in Admission in medical on bases of NEET. This is worst and political decession taken by minister and gov of Gujarat and BJP. This is totally grab the Constitutional rights of students as EQUALLITY in same state and syllabus course. My points are as below.
1. From June 16 onward Gujarat Government had changed his syllabus of Gujarat Board for Class 11 & 12 equallent to CBSE syllabus. Even though Gujarat board text book is batter then CBSE Text Book.
So No question for different syllabus from CBSE board.
2. Sufficient Time given to all the students for batter preparation from June 16 to May 17 approx 10 months.
So No quation for not sufficient time given to Gujarat board students.
3. From 2008 to till 2016, where Gujcet is applied which is based on Gujarat board syllabus in this time CBSE students had suffered because actual defer the syllabus from Gujarat Board and CBSE. At that time system of Pro rata is batter for students prospects. But now syllabus is same for Gujarat board and CBSE then why they want to pro rata continue still continue?
4. As per NEET judgment for NEET “ there is QUOTA SYSTEMs are abolish only reservation category ration applied. Only Single Rank (NEET rank of state ) base admission to Medical & Dental irrespective of Board because all the board have same syllabus.
5. Language problems already solve by the SC. But I think only need knowing of Local language not study of Medical in Gujarati. So this is mandatory for English for education in Medical.
6. abolish the Pro rata pattern and declare @15% fixed quota for other than Gujarat Board students ( for CBSE & othrs)
7 If syllabus defer between Gujarat Board and CBSE then why they apply for all India Quota Seats Exams. This is purely based on CBSE syllabus. Then why not hands up those parents for giving for Quota for Gujarat Board
students. Think on above and below all the points and obey the NEET judgement. Only one way that’s apply to SC for this.
I humble requesting you sir please give maximum approval of yours for filing of PIL.
BUT I AM SRTONGLY AGAINST THE POINT NO 6.IN PARAGRAPH OF GIVEN PETITION,THERE MUST NOT BE PRORATA IN ANY FORM,WE WANT ONLY NEET MARIT BASED ADMMITION
BUT I AM STRONGLY AGAINST THE POINT ON 6. IN PARAGRAPH .THERE MUST NOT BE PRORATA IN ANY FORM,WE WANT COMMON NEET MERIT LIST FOR ALL STUDENTS